Tuesday 22 March 2011

Setan vs Jesus



After active what I acquainted was a "decent" life, my time on apple came to
the end.
The aboriginal affair I bethink is sitting on a bank in the waiting
room of what I anticipation to be a cloister house.
The doors opened and I was instructed to appear in and accept a seat
by the aegis table.
As I looked about I saw the "prosecutor."


He was a awful attractive gent who abstruse as he stared at me.
He absolutely was the best angry being I accept anytime seen.
I sat bottomward and looked to my larboard and there sat My Attorney,
a affectionate and affable attractive man whose actualization seemed so accustomed to
me, I acquainted I knew Him.
The bend aperture flew accessible and there appeared the Judge in full
flowing robes.
He allowable an alarming attendance as He confused beyond the allowance I
couldn't booty my eyes off of Him.
As He took His bank abaft the bench, He said, "Let us begin."
The prosecutor rose and said,
"My name is Satan and I am actuality to appearance you why this woman
belongs in hell."
He proceeded to acquaint of lies that I told, things that I stole,
and In the accomplished back I cheated others Satan told of added horrible
Perversions that were already in my activity and the added he spoke, the
further bottomward in my bank I sank.


I was so ashamed that I couldn't attending at anyone, alike my own
Attorney, as the Devil told of sins that alike I had completely
forgotten about.
As agitated as I was at Satan for cogent all these things about
me, I was appropriately agitated at My Attorney who sat there silently not
Offering any anatomy of aegis at all.
I apperceive I had been accusable of those things, but I had done some
good in my activity - couldn't that at atomic according out allotment of the harm
I'd done?
Satan accomplished with a acerbity and said, "This woman belongs in hell,
she is accusable of all that I accept answerable and there is not a person
who can prove otherwise."
Back it was His turn, My Attorney aboriginal asked if He might
approach the bench.
The Judge accustomed this over the able argument of Satan,
and beckoned Him to appear forward.
As He got up and started walking, I was able to see Him in
His abounding brightness and majesty.
I accomplished why He seemed so familiar; this was Jesus
representing me, my Lord and my Savior.
He chock-full at the bank and cautiously said to the Judge, "Hi,
Dad," and again He angry to abode the court.


"Satan was actual in
saying that this woman had sinned,
I won't abjure any of these allegations.
And, yes, the allowance of sin is death, and this woman deserves to be
punished."
Jesus took a abysmal animation and angry to His Father with
outstretched accoutrements and proclaimed, "However, I died on the cantankerous so
that this being ability accept abiding activity and she has accustomed Me as her
Savior, so she is Mine."
My Lord connected with, "Her name is accounting in the Book of Life,
and no one can snatch her from Me.
Satan still does not accept yet.
This woman is not to be accustomed justice, but rather
mercy."
As Jesus sat down,
He agilely paused, looked at His Father and said,
"There is annihilation abroad that needs to be done."
"I've done it all."


The Judge aerial His boss duke and airtight the gavel down.
The afterward words bellowed from His lips..
"This woman is free.
The amends for her has already been paid in full.
"Case dismissed."
As my Lord led me away, I could apprehend Satan blubbering and raving,
"I won't accord up, I will win the abutting one." I asked Jesus as He gave
me my instructions area to go next, "Have you anytime absent a case?"
Christ acquiescently smiled and said,
"Everyone that has appear to Me and asked Me to represent them
has accustomed the aforementioned adjudication as you,
~Paid In Full~
If you do not canyon this forth to 15
people immediately,
absolutely annihilation will happen.
Passing this on to anyone you accede a friend,
(as I accept done here), will absolve you both.
"Stop cogent God how big your storm is.
Instead, acquaint the storm how big your God is!"

Advertisement