Sunday 27 March 2011

Did you pray this prayer?

You can accept Christ appropriate now by acceptance through prayer
(Prayer is talking to God)
God knows your affection and is not so anxious with your words as He is with the attitude of your heart. The afterward is a appropriate prayer:

"I need You, our Lord Jesus. Thank You for dying on the cantankerous for my sins. I open the door of my life and accept You as my Savior and Lord. Thank You for forgiving my sins and giving me abiding life. Take ascendancy of the head of my life. Make me the kind of being You appetite me to be."

                              "Thank you, God, for admiring me and sending your Son to die on the cantankerous for my sins. I now accept to accomplish Jesus the Lord of my life. Help me to be the affectionate of being that You appetite me to be. In Jesus' name, Amen."Does this prayer accurate the admiration of your heart? If it does, I invite you to adjure this prayer right now and Christ will appear into your life, as He promised.

Advertisement