Thursday 7 July 2011

Sincere Prayers Will Bring You Close to God!

One way is to have a special time set aside to pray each day. Personally, I think that the morning, when they awaken, is the best. Then, they get the day started in the best feasible way. It is also important to pray often in the work of the day and night, at every opportunity.
   This may sound foolish, but to stay on target and not let my mind drift in prayer, I come to the computer, go in to Word, and start my morning letter to God.
   I am revealing this personal knowledge because I am desirous to give somebody reading this an idea. Perhaps you do this already, or perhaps your mind doesn't drift and you are of those focused individuals who can "stay on task" and keep your mind on what you require to do. If so, you are part of a special breed and I congratulate you honestly.
   I find that when I write a morning letter to God, I always praise Him and thank Him for everything. I also wish Him grand and glorious times.
   In my prayers I require Him to know that I'd like to reciprocate all of His love and kindness by doing His work and accomplishing His will.
   I also think it is vital to ask for the Holy Spirit to pray for the things I have no idea or keep in mind to pray for.
   It is me, but I feel a necessity to ask regularly for His protection and safety for all of our relatives, our friends, church members, and associates in every single place.
   thing I like at the top of the list is that I do know I cannot personally make much differenence in world situations, but I can try in prayer to do that.
   Who knows what great thing could happen as the result of a request that is in line with God's will?
   When you write a prayer letter to God each day, you start to recognize that They knows you are honest and require to communicate with Him. It is a feeling you get and you know it is true.
   I like to seek His guidance in making a difference in this "Earthly" place so that when I have gone on to great rewards that I'd like and I do hope for, what I have accomplished here on Earth is what was intended by God for me to do. I would not require NOT to do those things.
   On the same thought, would not all of us like to do "MORE" than what was intended?
   The tiny petty nuances of every day life are what interrupt our designs and lives. They do get to know that they pass and new days come about. One time they recognize that our pains and troubles pass, they get to know that they can focus on large and better things!
   Asking for forgiveness for all of our errors and mistakes is paramount to being close to God and they must always thank Him for Jesus and the remainder of His holy relatives.
   Repentance is the honest desirous to do better and God knows when they are serious about it because He is watching and noticing.
   His rewards are great and not like any other gifts. His miracles abound and it is in those tiny and profound miracles that they KNOW He is close, and they know They loves us!

Advertisement